Thursday 17 May 2007

Here goes: 16th May 2007

I was looking for something to do, other than an early night, while Nobby is on a night flight home from the USA, and decided to start a Blog. I've been 'on my own' for 3 nights now and I'm looking forward to finding an adult male in my bed tomorrow night rather than a cheeky 6 year old or a restless 4-and-3-quarters year old. I was also looking forward to some Duty Free compensation until Nobby told me he was scuppered in his mission due to 'refurbishment' at Boston airport which has closed all the shops. So I guess that'll be some in-flight peanuts and individual bottle of Chardonnay then. Mustn't grumble.

At least we can belatedly celebrate me obtaining my blue belt at Jujitsu last night!! Hurrah! My son is very happy for me, mostly because he gets another old one to add to his collection. At this rate he'll have an escape rope quite soon (the belt has to wrap around twice, by the way, I am not fat.)

So here's to blogging and blue belts, cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo the in-flight bottles of Chardonnay are soooo not worth it.

    Doesn't Tesco deliver in France then?!

    Dxxx

    ReplyDelete