Saturday 20 March 2010

ugh

What a week. Hectic and crazy with curve-balls galore. AND we have to go to school tomorrow - Saturday - to make up for the National Holiday on Monday. Where is the logic, please? You can have a week-day off but you have to work a Saturday in return? In my book that ain't a holiday.



Anyway, moaning aside here's a classic from Pickle. I found a write-up of a science experiment in his school bag. They were doing something with magnetism and experimenting with using a magnet to fly a plane. In a beautifully laid out record of the experiment several questions were posed - what do you already know? what so you want to find out? etc.



In reply to the latter Pickle had filled in:



'I want to know why I can't do what I like during Art classes'.



Well, they did ask.

1 comment: