Monday 27 February 2012

Work and play

I've had a man in today. He's been doing shelves. It's nothing to worry about, poor chap had to listen to almost my entire i-pod which includes a nauseating amount of 80s throwback tunes and some dark Depeche Mode so I guess I'm lucky all my new storage is actually straight.

He's coming back tomorrow to replace the front door. I'd better learn how to tune my radio and fast.

We booked a family Easter break to Brussels with Nobby's airmiles. Found a lovely apartment to rent near to the Grand Place - last time we were there Poppet was just a large bump under my jumper and I wasn't permitted to indulge in any beer, blond or otherwise. I think I may have to do something about that this time.

We told the Pickle he can get mussels in Brussels. He flexed both his arms and asked, breathlessly, 'Really?!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment